- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, congrats!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, list 7 things about yourself.
A huge thank you to Isabelle for nominating me! (She’s literally the sweetest and everyone should go check her out!)
- I’m super gay. So this list might be very close to an FAQ about some things that I’ve briefly talked about on my blog, but never put into a post. So yeah, I’m a full-fledged lesbian in love with my girlfriend, Josie, for nearly 7 years now. We met when we were 16 and were long distance for 6 years until I moved to Wisconsin from Massachusetts last July!
- Going off of that, I met the love of my life writing. I’ve always been a writer and so hasn’t Josie and we met writing online in high school. Now we’re both bloggers (if you like food or science go check her blog out!)
- So I just don’t write this blog, I’m writing a novel! The novel is especially what my dad likes to call the great American lesbian vampire romance novel… which is exactly what it is. Stay tuned for more details!
- On top of all these great things in my life, I suffer from chronic illness. I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS, anxiety, depression, sports asthma, and chronic migraines. I battle it every day and am an advocate for women’s health and I want to talk about my battle more on my blog. For now just know, if you’re like me and have had hard illnesses that made you miss major life milestones (I missed all of my junior year finals in college because I was in the ER) just know you’re not alone!
- I’m also pagan. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m a Celtic- eclectic pagan and have my little alter and stuff in the house. I use aromatherapy, stone healing, meditation, and yoga to control symptoms of my chronic illness. (Along with traditional medicine, my doctors know all about my oils and stones. Always consult with your doctor when doing medical things! ?) I know a lot of people want me to talk more about being pagan and my practices so let me know if you’d like that in the comments!
- What I’m not reading or writing, I’m a dancer. Since I was 3 I’ve been in dance classes for tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, and hip hop. I love
danceand miss my college Dance Co family every day. In fact, when I was little I wanted to be an actor or a dancer and not a writer, but now it’s just a hobby.
- And finally, I’m a cosplayer. I’ve been sewing since I was eleven and crocheting, knitting, beading, and embroidering longer than that. I’m very crafty and it normally comes out in the form of costume design! I’m currently learning chain maille and trying to organize my new craft room! Now that I’m out of school I’m excited to do more with my cosplay and you can find my old projects at Red Witch Cosplay.
Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about who I am outside of this blog! Let me know what interested you or if we have anything in common in the comments!
I may be duplicating people who have already done this so if you’ve already done this please link your post in the comments so I can read your answers and send you some love!
Kaleena @ Reader Victorious | A Reader to Whatever End | Josie Pozies | Curvy Constellation | Clo | Northern Plunder | Michelle | The Caffeinated Reader | Lili Star Reads | Ruby’s Books | Deanna| DB’s Guide to the Galaxy | Lauren
I’m aware I’m short two people so if you’re reading this consider yourself nominated by me and put your link in the comments!