This tag was created by Kaleena @ Reader Voracious but I stole it from Lottieiswriting. We did this as an icebreaker so much in college, but I’ve always been the worst at it! Let’s see how you all do, can you guess my lie?
Two Truths And A Lie
– Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
– Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!) <details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>Lie Revealed</details>
– Tag 8 friends to play along.
– Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Can you guess the lie?
- My girlfriend and I met because of writing.
- I’ve known I wanted to be a writer since I was 5.
- I often DNF books.
Reveal the LieThe second one! When I was 5 I wanted to be an actress or a singer. I didn’t choose to be a writer until mid-high school, though I have been writing since I was five because my teachers saw my love of books and encouraged it. (And yes I do often DNF books, but sometimes I come back to them because it just wasn’t the right time.)
Did you guess it? Let me know in the comments and consider yourself tagged!